Friday 6 September 2013

Hi, Hello There!

Have you used Canvas Creations on page 156 of the catalogue yet? I have made some card fronts for an October class and was trying to find something small for the left over pieces, when it occurred to me to make mini letter banners for a card.

I have stamped 'HI' with Morning Post Alphabet onto the canvas using Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry. Just love the way the script on the letters shows through. I took my color-cue from the Epic Day DSP and cut some of the shapes using the Hearts a Flutter Framelits, and hand cutting others. After adding some brads to a couple of the banners, I adhered them over Baker's Twine (which isn't visible after all that!) and finished off with hello there from the Happy Day stamp set.



I'm spending a few days near St Ives, Cornwall at the moment with my dear husband
Feel free to leave a hello for me here, and thank you for visiting.
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel