Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Thanks Much Six-sided Sampler

This is a simple CASE of a card in the Stampin' Up! Catalogue, page 125. It uses the stamp set Six-sided Sampler and a clever (but easy) little punched out centre.
The colours are Coastal cabana, Smoky Slate and Pistachio Pudding ; lovely and restful, aren't they?
I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig for placement, it didn't end up exactly the same, but very nearly. The dimensions of the cards may be different.
Another difference is the 'button' on the greeting. I don't have any Smoky Slate buttons, so  I punched a 3/4 inch circle and placed a large pearl on top. I think it looks really cute.
We have had a lovely time in Ireland with relatives who live there, I must get this card in the post to them.

Have a lovely day,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is lovely to receive your positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel