Saturday 31 August 2013

Cheerful Get well

Just a quick post to touch base with you.

This is a card I haven't shown yet, very easy to make using Serene Silhouetes, such a useful stamp set and it doesn't have to be for just sombre occasions either.
I embossed the So Saffron background with the Argyle Embossing Folder, and there is a strip of DSP at the bottom too. Soft Suede was my choice in brown this time and I used a piece of So Saffron ribbon (retired) to tie it all together.
The inside is lightly decorated with a half impression of the image and a second one as a shadow, done by not re-inking between.
The greeting inside is also from a retired set, Whimsical Words. Love the font, love the sentiment, so I keep it in my stash. Maybe you have some favourites that you won't let go too? In case you can't read the message it says, you're never more than a thought away.I use it in Mother's Day cards too, it's so true how your thoughts turn to those who are close to you during quiet moments of the day.

Hope you are having a pleasant day
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel