Tuesday 28 May 2013

Secret Garden Swap South Pacific Convention 2013

Would you like to see my swap for Convention?


I left it a bit late, and feel quite ashamed of how few I had to swap, but I will try to get more organised next year, because the girls had some gorgeous swaps there!


I'd heard that the Glossy card was to be retired, we usually would use Glossy card for crayon resist technique. I thought I would try it out on Shimmery White card using Wild Wisteria, Pool Party and Secret Garden flowers stamped in Basic Grey.



It turned out very soft and subtle, which was quite pleasing, but the crayon didn't come out as strongly as usual, so I'm not sure if that was my application of crayon or the soft pastel colours,

I must try it again with a bold colour combo!

Have a great day, thanks for stopping by

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, it is absolutely beautiful - and I'm so thrilled I got one! Thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel