Friday 11 October 2024

Sketch #12 with the Great American Stamping Show



To help inspire my crafting I'm following along with the Great American Stampin' Show as they use the sketches from the catalogue as inspiration. This week it is sketch #12 and as usual, you do not have to follow strictly to the same formula. Use the sketch to inspire, and don't forget to send the cards you create.


These cards were used for my October class, totally inspired by this sketch and some of the beautiful DSP Stampin' Up! has available for us to order.



I had circle punches in 1¾" and 1½" so I substituted that size, and a 2½" die from Spotlight on Nature.


To give options, I made another version using Rustic Crate.


This one had a Pretty Peacock base and Crumb Cake panel. 


The other paper I chose was Perennial Lavender DSP and a lovely stamp set Rustic Crate. Putting the first crate together was challenging but after that they are so easy!


The front of the crate even gets the woodgrain embossed as it is being cut out.



These sketches are so handy, have you used any of them to spark your creativity?


SHOP:

Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.
 


SYF479GH



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel