Sunday 21 April 2024

CTC #466 Case a Mini Catalogue Favourite



CASE-ing The Catty Crew are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from Australia & New Zealand who take inspiration weekly from the catalogues. The catalogues are a fantastic resource, and we love to inspire you to seek inspiration there too.



When Stampin' Up! reintroduced the brayer I was pretty excited but thought I would find my old one and use that. Well, of course I couldn't find it and I have had to order the new one and also the Thoughtful Moments Hybrid embossing folder and die on page 18 of the mini catalogue. I would suggest cutting out the instructions from page 19 to put with the folder too, as I forgot in between uses how the folder should be inked and the placement of the die.


The new colour Summer Splash is the base card as well as the colour brayered onto the Zany Zoo DSP. I liked the way the "hello" has been layered up a couple of times, & off-centre in one of the catty samples and CASED that too. I used Shy Shamrock and the gorgeous Petunia Pop.


The die for the words includes different images that can be die cut and I chose the small flowers in Pretty in Pink and Shy Shamrock leaves to dress up my card. All that I missed sharing from the new In Colors is Peach Pie.



 The talented Monique Fielder follows this week at CASE-ing The Catty.

Now it's your turn. We do request that the projects you submit have been created especially for this challenge. You can CASE directly or be inspired by a sketch/layout, colour combo or embellishment. Ask to join our Facebook group, and then add a picture of your CASE.




All products used to make these cards are Stampin' Up! and are available in my online store or contact me to find out more details.

NFSGRRYF



Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel