Sunday 18 February 2024

Notes of Nature Birthday card


There is another suite which caught my eye featured on pages 40-43 of the mini catalogue. In an effort to economise I ordered Notes of Nature bundle and Nature's Sweetness DSP.


This birthday greeting in Notes of Nature is delightful, and I used my supplies to make a birthday card for my friend. The only trouble was I had no twine with me and so I rummaged in my sewing things and found a thick sewing thread to use!


 Those leaves are very elegant too, and quite easy to colour with Stampin' Blends. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel