Wednesday 9 August 2023

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 15 - Cajun Craze






Contributors to this blog hop are all members of Claire Daly's Art With Heart group. We love chatting, crafting and getting together in person. Cajun Craze is the star of the show this week.


Bird's Eye View entered my craft room after the stamp sale recently but this week was the first chance I'd had to play.
A variety of the different birds were stamped all over a white panel measuring 9cm by 13cm. Then I had some fun using Stampin' Blends alcohol markers trying all sorts of colours on them.


Layering Leaves has bold sentiments, while Birds Eye View has none, so I heat embossed in white and laid a branch and leaves from BEV across it, although I did consider using sprigs from Layering Leaves too.

Now it's time to see what the talented Ros Davidson has shared.


If at any time you find a broken link or would like to see a full list of participants, please head to the blog of our host of the AWH Colour Creations Blog Hop, Catherine Proctor.








 

8 comments:

  1. Well this stamp set had lots of fun after it flew in from the stamp sale Rachel! I love all the blending. Love the big sentiment and branch too! Really lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pleasantly surprised at what a beautiful background colour Cajun Craze is, to all those other lovely colours, Rachel. Super-cute multi-bird design, and I love your chosen sentiment, and the placement of the branch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this is a super cute card, Rachel! I love all your little birds in a rainbow of colours on the Cajun Craze card base.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I love how you've stamped the birds in all different directions. The art style of the birds suits this idea perfectly. Great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa Gerrard9 August 2023 at 21:26

    What a cute colourful card to feature Cajun Craze Rachel. I love the boldness of the sentiment panel. It stands out beautifully against all the lovely coloured birds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so cute Rachel. I love the way you have stamped the little birds in all different directions and then brightly coloured them. Gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card, Rachel! It is so colourful and the black makes everything work together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, how gorgeous, Rachel. I adore all those cute little birds in a big variety of colours, and it goes so well on the Cajun Craze card base. The large sentiment and the branch sare perfectly placed.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel