Saturday 17 June 2023

Beautiful Balloons


After ordering Beautiful Balloons on my demonstrator pre-order, I hadn't loved it as much as I thought I would, so I needed to dedicate some time getting to know it better.


The twisted ribbon stamp gives a lovely swish of colour across the card, creating the right atmosphere for a party balloon.


 Balloons and fringing at the bottom of the card were die cut from Masterfully Made DSP.

The second card also uses paper from Masterfully Made DSP. The same three balloons were die cut and added after the frame was stamped and die cut.


Countryside Corners Bundle has a single stamp and multiple dies to cut these frames apart. You can make many combinations.


Don't forget to order your designer series papers while there is a 15% discount (finishes June 30th). You can do so much with patterned paper.


SHOP
Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.


VTFDVRJH







No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel