Sunday 2 April 2023

CTC#413 Favourite Retiring Project

 


CASE-ing The Catty Crew are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from Australia & New Zealand who take inspiration weekly from the catalogues. The catalogues are a fantastic resource, and we love to inspire you to seek inspiration there too. As a group, I think we are all in a fluster this week with the announcement of the stamps, dies and colours we are losing. Here we are sharing some favourites we are sad to see leave.


Sunflowers always cheer me up, mainly because they remind me of sunshine and happy holidays. I've used two of my favourite sunflower stamps, Celebrate Sunflowers and the matching Sunflower dies, and Jar of Flowers.



I like the rectangle dies in Desert Details, which are unfortunately leaving us at the end of the month, but if you like them too, you could order them with the huge 60% discount on 4th April. 


Misty Moonlight is a returning colour which is included in Harvest Meadow DSP on clearance, at only $8.00 that was a bargain! The Crumb Cake background is from the same pack. This card will be for my group of ladies at a community meet up. As there is already so much going on in this card, I have not added bling.


I've used the wooden bucket and sentiments from Cheerful Basket for the second card, while those flowers are from Jar of Flowers. There are 3 other arrangements of flowers in that set which fit so nicely into various containers.


I CASE-d my card from the green one in the middle (below) and stamped the Shimmery White panel with a long stamp using the Stamparatus to step-stamp.


The bottom left card used a mix-and-match approach for the sentiment, which I've imitated using Garden Green to make it bold.



We love for you to share your projects using the challenges. We do request that the projects you submit have been created especially for this challenge. You can CASE directly or be inspired by a sketch/layout, colour combo or embellishment. Ask to join our Facebook group, and then add a picture of your CASE letting us know which card or project you've CASE-d. I'm sure you have many retiring favourites in both catalogues that you can CASE.



Monique is sharing her favourite retiring item next on this blog hop.





SHOP
Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.

Jar of Flowers 30% off $28.70 from 04.04.23



Sunflower dies $58.00
Celebrate Sunflowers 10% off $37.80 from 04.04.23

                                                    
Desert Details Dies 50% $30 from 04.04.23



     
Stamparatus, retiring $85.50.

Cheers, hope your week is a good one!






No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel