Friday 10 March 2023

Teen's Birthday

                                     

Conversation Bubbles was not on my first order, or even the second but a time came when I was planning cards for my teen grandsons - 2 13-year-olds and a 15-year-old and I really needed something new and fresh.


That is when I saw the possibilities with this stamp and die bundle. I imported 'hooray, it's your day!' from Irresistible Blooms stamp set (you'll find that is an online exclusive). There wasn't a birthday stamp in Conversation Bubbles but the beauty of those frames is that you're sure to be able to use other short sentiments with them as well.


Bold and bright seemed to be in order for my eldest grandson and inside, a little bit of positivity as he always seems to be in trouble one way or another, despite trying so hard.



C6PPNYWW


SHOP
You can check these and other Stampin' Up! products in my online shop. Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel