Sunday 8 January 2023

Happy Birthday Beautiful Friend


After a big stamping session with Decorative Borders, I had a number of pieces to make cards with. I also had many pieces left over from other crafting sessions, including this inked, embossed piece of background card.


My colours were now decided, based on what was on the card, and I coloured the Decorative Border piece with Stampin' Blends before fussy-cutting.


Now it was just a matter of finishing off the inside with a couple more stamped images, and it was on its way to wish a lovely friend a happy birthday. If you have any questions about this project, or something else stamping-related, leave a message in the comments and I'll get back to you.

SHOP
Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.
 JOIN

If you live in Australia, you can join my team, the FUNdamentals.  One of the great things about Stampin' Up!® is the support they give to their demonstrators, creating a lovely 'family' feel. There is no pressure to hold parties, classes or demonstrate unless this is a path you want to go down. 
Join my team now for 3 different options and after that get at least 20% discount on orders. 
Option 1
The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine ($110 AU retail) and your choice of $315 AU in product for only $210.
Option 2
The original white mini machine ($110 retail) and your choice of $315AU in Stampin' Up product for only $210.
Option 3
Your choice of $315 of Stampin' Up! products for only $169.

Want to find out more? Message me to make a time to chat. MOB: 0417 500 681
DHTSTWCR






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel