Wednesday 4 January 2023

Colour Creations #34 Pacific Point



The participants in AWH Colour Creations Blog Hop are all Stampin' Up! demonstrators and members of Art With Heart. We love to Blog Hop sharing all the Stampin' Up! Colours alphabetically. This is week #34 and we are sharing Pacific Point.



Somewhere I had seen a card using two stamped newspaper images and filed that idea in my memory to use for my grandson's card.


This gave the space to really personalise the message. It's pretty obvious that Isaac is turning 13 this birthday, and he wants money to put toward an E-bike!


I'm so lucky to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, always getting a discount off my craft supplies! Making cards like this for family is one of the main reasons I love crafting.



Following me this week is the talented Rosa Leydon


If at any time you find a broken link or would like to see a full list of participants, please head to the blog of our host of the AWH Colour Creations Blog Hop, Catherine Proctor.
 





JOIN

If you live in Australia, you can join my team, the FUNdamentals.  One of the great things about Stampin' Up!® is the support they give to their demonstrators, creating a lovely 'family' feel. There is no pressure to hold parties, classes or demonstrate unless this is a path you want to go down. Join my team now for 3 different options and after that get at least 20% discount on orders. 

Option 1
The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine ($110 AU retail) and your choice of $315 AU in product for only $210.
Option 2
The original white mini machine ($110 retail) and your choice of $315AU in Stampin' Up product for only $210.
Option 3
Your choice of $315 of Stampin' Up! products for only $169.

Want to find out more? Message me to make a time to chat. MOB: 0417 500 681

6 comments:

  1. What a great card for a teenage boy, Rachel. I love the use of the primary colours and the newspaper to announce and personise such a milestone. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree Rachel – making personalised cards for family is one of the main reasons I love crafting too. This is such a fab card for a teenage boy - I hope Isaac enjoys his Ebike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Rachel, what an amazing card for Isaac’s 13th birthday. I love the way you have combined products. Brilliant. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card! Pacific Point is a great colour for a kid's card, and you've used it perfectly. I love the headlines on your newspapers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love this bright and cheery card for a young person! Rachel your chosen DSP is perfect with PP abd the other colours on your card. Fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love a personalised card, and Isaac's card is just awesome, Rachel! Great colours, and I love the inclusion of his name and age. I reckon he'll love it almost as much as the money enclosed. :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel