Tuesday 19 July 2022

Water Colouring - The Next Step


Or - How to Let Go Of your Inhibitions!


I've come to the conclusion that its my own stressing about cards having a 'neat & tidy' finish that holds me back with water colouring. It worries me when the colours start to run, and it's over the lines.

Surprisingly, once they were all finished, I really liked the one on the right with leaves and acorns that was making me so concerned when I made the video. Apologies, as Facebook has decided to be difficult and my last 2 videos are sideways.


I enjoyed swiping the brush to watercolour the background, and when that dried, I used the Stitched With Whimsy dies to put the stitched edging around.



 Have you tried water colouring lately?


SALE-A-Bration is an opportunity to get a little extra in your order, free, courtesy of Stampin' Up! Rings Of Love 12" x 12" DSP can be added to your $90 order, for some great crafting fun. The Fond Of Autumn bundle is $91.75 on page 52 of the July to Dec Mini catalogue. 
If you're still not sure how SALE-A-Bration works, ask and I'll try to help you out. These items are available while stock lasts until August 31st.
SHOP
Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.
JOIN
If you live in Australia, you can join my team, the FUNdamentals.  One of the great things about Stampin' Up!® is the support they give to their demonstrators, creating a lovely 'family' feel. There is no pressure to hold parties, classes or demonstrate unless this is a path you want to go down.Join my team for $169 (remember to have your order for $235.00 worth of products written down), and after that get a 20% discount on orders. Bonus extra during July and August, this 18 month Planner and other extras.


Want to find out more? Message me to make a time to chat. MOB: 0417 500 681









No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel