Friday 29 July 2022

A Little Christmas In July


Last Tuesday on my Facebook Live I made a Christmas card using Ringed With Nature bundle and the SAB free Ringed With Love DSP. You can see it here in the video and also below, with the ribbon.


When it was finished, I wasn't totally happy with the card and proceeded to make another.


Feel free to let me know if you prefer the first version with the dark green ribbon or the second, a slightly simpler card.

 

SHOP
Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days. 



E9QV6TDE

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel