The participants in Colour Creations are all Stampin' Up! demonstrators and members of Art With Heart from all over Australia. We love to Blog Hop sharing all the Stampin' Up! Colours. This is week six of Colour Creations Blog Hop, and the colour featured this week is Basic Gray. From now on, we will working our way alphabetically through the colours with Bermuda Bay coming next week.
Basic Gray is available in the following products:
- Basic Gray A4 Cardstock
- Basic Gray Classic Stampin Pad and Refill
- Basic Gray Stampin’ Blends Combo
- Neutrals Assorted A4 Cardstock and 12x12 Cardstock
- Neutrals Designer Series Paper 6x6”
- Watercolour Pencils
- Heart & Home Memories & More Card Pack
- Heart & Home 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper.
- The Happy Forest Friends 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper
- Kindness Cards Kit.
- Christmas Whimsy card kit
Basic Gray is a slightly challenging colour and I was determined not to turn to a masculine card for this round, although Nature's Prints in another colour choice could easily suit a male. Polished Pink and Parakeet Party contrast vibrantly against the Basic Gray.
The fern embossing folder is part of the Sun Prints Suite, (p90-91) with lovely texture. Embellishments include the In Color opal rounds, a piece of Polished Pink ribbon. and some frayed White Frayed Ribbon.
Next you'll head to the awesome Cathy Proctor
If at any time you find a broken link, please head to the blog of this week’s host of the AWH Colour Creations Blog Hop, Cathy Proctor, and she will have the list of all participants.