Wednesday 13 April 2022

Colour Creations - So Saffron



The participants in Colour Creations are all Stampin' Up! demonstrators and members of Art With Heart. This is week 44 of Colour Creations Blog Hop, and we are up to So Saffron.

So Saffron is not quite a pastel, and not such a favourite of mine so I have paired it with Polished Pink to liven things up! I also stamped the image onto DSP and cut out the dress, for some added interest. It helps tie the colours together as well.




In The Moment is the lovely stamp with three women in different poses. I like this style of stamp and will sadly say goodbye to A Good Man and Beautiful Moments, which are similar, at the end of the month.


Hello Beautiful was still on my craft desk from last weeks masculine card in Smokey Slate, but this time I've used small flowers and leaves, and the three little crosses.


The next talented team member (and actually first on the list, since I am last) is the lovely Kate Morgan



 If at any time you find a broken link, please head to the blog of this week’s host of the AWH Colour Creations Blog Hop, Cathy Proctor, and she will have the list of all participants.



6 comments:

  1. Rachel Woollard13 April 2022 at 20:39

    Beautiful summery card Rachel, the flowers on the card base are very effective

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paper piecing is superb, Rachel - I love that dress in that gorgeous floral pattern and I must say I really like the combination of Polished Pink with So Saffron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I hadn't thought to pair So Saffron with a pink - it looks fabulous, Rachel! I especially love the stamping on the Polished Pink and So Saffron card panels. Beautifully put-together card. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your So Saffron In the Moment card Rachel. It is gorgeous with the paper piecing for the woman’s dress that ties the colour scheme together. It’s delightful. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely card, Rachel. Adding the Polished Pink certainly brightens it up and I love how you framed the image and stamped those little crosses on the pink card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caroline Manwaring19 May 2022 at 09:17

    Such a vibrant colour palette Rachel - So Saffron works very well with Polished Pink. I love the paper pieced dress. A bright and happy card.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel