Friday 25 February 2022

Hey Sports Fan


 Some masculine cards were needed for my stash and in front of me was Hey Sports Fan designer series paper. At this stage I hadn't bought the stamps and dies because baseball is not such a popular sport in Australia. 

Hey Sports Fan DSP 12" x 12" $157882 $20.00





I've since ordered them because I like the ticket dies, and can see other ways to use them and the stamps have good greetings.


It seemed a good starting point to cut flags out, and some of the labels from the paper. Easy enough with a pair of snips too.Then I used hexagons from the Beautiful Shapes Dies (Page 50 J-J mini) to cut the patterns from DSP


Some hexagons were glued down, one was raised on dimensionals, as was a sentiment.


This card has a background textured with the 'Stripes' embossing folder from the duo Stripes & Splatters. They are the narrow ones so had to be used a couple of times for this background. Again, fussy-cut flags, 2 glued down and one raised. 

MCDKY6C3

If you'd like to make cards similar to this, and need more information, feel free to get in touch. If you live anywhere in Australia, you may order from my online store (and I'll do a happy dance)! I hold classes in my home - South Morang, Victoria and can do at Phillip Island Victoria as well.

 Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.


Currently, through January, February & until March 16th, Stampin' Up! offer a bonus with your $90 order, a free item. This promotion is called SALE-A-Bration, and there are a number of different rewards including a couple of higher value ones for larger orders.


If you live in Australia, you can join my team,the FUNdamentals. 
One of the great things about Stampin' Up!® is the support they give to their demonstrators, creating a lovely 'family' feel. There is no pressure to hold parties, classes or demonstrate unless this is a path you want to go down. For January through to February 28, there is a special joining offer of two free stamp sets from either catalogue, in addition to the other $235 worth of product. YES, you can pick expensive stamp sets! Want to find out more? Phone or text, 0417 500 681 or email rpalmieri5@bigpond.com 







No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel