Monday 29 November 2021

Sweet Little Stockings For JAI #582

 

This morning I was finishing off some Christmas cards, and I thought that I would seek a little inspiration. I have been making up some one-sheet-wonder cards , and they just needed "a little something" to lift them up.

The JAI #582 picture inspired me to use the stockings I have already die cut, and they can be fussy cut too from the Sweet Stockings DSP. 



The scrolling font on the blackboard reminded me of the sentiments in Merriest Moments and although this stamp is retiring at the end of the mini catalogue (3 Jan) its such a classic with holly, mistletoe and poinsettia, I probably will hold onto mine.


 
These cards will be perfect for my friends with pets I think and just a heads-up, Sweet Little Stockings stamp and Stockings Dies are available at a BIG saving if purchased separately on December 1st. 


I'm almost finished making cards now, are you? Then the massive task of writing them begins. Do you hand write a message in each?
PAT6J27R


Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.


Product List

4 comments:

  1. These are so sweet, Rachel. I am so pleased the JAI inspiration photo helped you finish off your one sheet wonder in such lovely ways. Thanks so much for playing with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your cute stockings and a one-sheet-wonder is a great way to be creative. A fabulous use of our inspiration pic! Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh cute - delightful papers and colours for very cute cards. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely step up of the one sheet wonders, Rachel. The furry friends really add some cute. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.
    Di

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel