Saturday 16 October 2021

It's In The Bag


 

Last Tuesday I shared the alcohol ink technique on my video, and also the Paper Pumpkin kit, Expressions in Color which is still in store. You can view the video where I shared a couple of cards, plus some variations, and then stamped this bag which is shown as an alternative on the included instruction sheet.


Expressions In Color is particularly good value, with 2 ink spots and the makings for 9 cards. This link will take you to my online shop where you can order this kit and other supplies.
https://bit.ly/BuyExpressionsInColorKit


The stamping on the Ombre Gift Bags (Page 137 AC) adds a delightful background to the vellum pieces from the Paper Pumpkin Kit. They've had colour added with ink and a blending brush.


The photo isn't the greatest, but I've made a set of notecards and envelopes to place inside the gift bag. The recipient likes her cards to be without sentiments, but there are a number of great options in the kits included stamp set.

A couple of other cards I've made using the Expressions In Color kit.








Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.

TXWQRFPZ


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel