Sunday 17 October 2021

CTC#340 Snowflakes To Leaves





When I turned to page 65 of the mini catalogue to decide on my project for this week at CASE-ing The Catty, my eyes were drawn straight to the very first bundle. I loved the different coloured strips, and the frame. Although the colours were gorgeous, they didn't really suit my idea of a leafy card, especially as we are heading into summer.


My jar of strips to the rescue, and I only had to trim some back to 10cm to make it work. After arranging them on the card front, and gluing them down, the Stitched Greenery die provided a beautiful overall texture.


Two Intricate Leaves were die cut for the front and two from the matching stamp, Gorgeous Leaves, were stamped on the inside. I have a lot of sentiments from Many Messages on hand to use, so one of those was also added.


The cork frame, cut using two Stitched Rectangles, really draws the design together. I love the realistic texture of the cork paper, and yet it cuts so easily.


Some Rainbow Glimmer Paper finishes off the inside including two leaves stamped using the layering colour technique.


We love having you join in our challenges. Ask to join our Facebook group, and then add a picture of your CASE, and let us know which card or project you've CASE-d. No blog required, no special qualifications.


Next design team member is Peta


TXWQRFPZ

Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.








 

Product List

3 comments:

  1. I love your card Rachel, the glittery leaves really make it pop. The stitched leaves on the background add a great subtle texture in the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this sooooo much!! And I think I'd love to CASE YOUR version more than the catalogue. Total stunner. Love the colours and the glimmer and the embossing all over the strips!! Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colour choice. Excellent way to use scraps. The background stitching makes it look like a quilt and the cork frame is perfect to set off your delicate dies. Love everything about this including the inside finish.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel