Saturday 20 March 2021

Teepee Birthday Card


When it is my grand-daughter's birthday, I try to make a special effort. She and her 2 brothers really appreciate the cards Gran makes them, so I try out the fancy-folds for these kids. The tee pee card is a very easy fold to make, and you can make this size, requiring a special envelope, or make it a little smaller to fit one of the regular Stampin' Up! envelopes.


She's our only grand-daughter, out of 7, so of course she's the best (girl)!!!


Hey Girlfriend has 3 images of girls (or dolls as the kids saw them) which is ideal for a card with three sides. The dog and cat are separate stamps so I just had to find a spot to place them.


I really love the sentiments in the stamp set From All Of Us, the font is so playful, plus it had the 2nd great phrase which I wanted for the inside.


There are no dies for this stamp set, and I didn't trust that I would make a nice enough job of fussy-cutting them out, so went with the stitched ovals.


 Eleven year-old grandson comments, "You've really outdone yourself this time Gran!"



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel