Wednesday 27 May 2020

CASE-ing Myself



Isn't it funny how our perception of good taste changes over time. Eight years ago today, I blogged this card using the sketch below from Freshly Made Sketches. It was my ninth blog post, so I was pretty new at it, and had been a demo for just over a year.



I used mustard and grey and one of my first stamp sets, Aviary, I think it was called.




We are about to launch a new catalogue on June 3rd, so I've used Bumblebee and Misty Moonlight, two of our new InColors, along with Jar Of Flowers stamp set. Do you like the refreshed version?


G4CD9HXX


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel