Thursday 21 November 2019

Boy's Birthday Card


I was at a loss as to what I could make for Mr 8's birthday. Although he has a mad obsession with Batman, and that's the Lego I went with, I'd already made a Batman card a few birthdays ago.



Pigment Sprinkles on water colour paper was the starting point for this one and once it was dry I stamped with Love You To Pieces

Retired Large Number Dies for the big 8, and the retired Happy Birthday die, cut multiple times and layered finished off the front of the card.


There was a strip of watercolour paper left over to trim the inside, and some more single puzzle pieces stamped.

7TYEMER97

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel