Wednesday 21 November 2018

Random Act Of Kindness Cards

Creators of cards always have an urge to get their cards out to those who might appreciate them. Sometimes they join Random Act Of Kindness groups (RAK) to share the love around. Recently I travelled to the United States of America and went armed with some cards to give out to helpful people. My travel-buddy Kathryn did the same, so between us, we spread a lot of paper hugs around.


I used some retired, but very pretty designer series paper for my cards, and the sentiments were also from a retired stamp set, Paisleys and Posies. It was just so suitable for the card I was handing out.


Embellishments were taken from my containers of die cuts, because I always cut more than I need, to have flowers etc to decorate a quick card.


The sentiment inside is also from Paisley and Posies, but the kangaroo is from Animal Outing. Most people were so thrilled to receive a card, the exception was border patrol, who aren't allowed to accept anything, not even chocolate as another of our travelling group found out. She did ask me to open the card and show it to her, but she still wasn't able to keep it.

6R93M92B


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel