Tuesday 7 August 2018

All Australian Windows

Yesterday I was playing with Pretty Kitty and the Swirly Frames and today I couldn't resist trying for totally Australian windows. Unfortunately, I needed to used retired Bird Banter which I had so-hoped would carry-over, not least because I have bird watchers in my family, but because the budgie and cockatoo are native Australian birds.


Naturally Animal Outing, with its kangaroo. was inked up too, and the sentiment from A Big Thank You, is surrounded by flora, also from Bird Banter.

Do you think I should appeal to the powers that be at Stampin' Up!® to return Bird Banter to the catalogue?

GR9CWSP3


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel