Monday 17 October 2016

Birthday Foxes

Another birthday celebrated this past weekend and I just had to use some foxes on this one. The one on the left is from the Foxy Friends stamp set in the Annual Catalogue, and the other is from a hostess set at the front of the Holiday catalogue, Cozy Critters. That also has the branch I've inked with Stampin' Write Markers and the owl with enormous eyes.

The tree stump is from Foxy Friends too, just hand cut, whereas there is an owl punch and a fox punch if you don't much fancy hand cutting.
I used a tutorial from Bronwyn Eastley (addinktivedesigns.com) for the basic dimensions of this card, and it fits beautifully into a Stampin' Up! envelope.




Mine is a much simpler card, Bronwyn's are absolute works of art.
Kirsten was thrilled with her card when she opened it, and I have to admit, it gave me a lot of pleasure making this Z-Fold card. I'm wondering if anyone wants to come and do a class for this card - let me know if you do.

Have a productive week
Cheers, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel