Saturday 17 October 2015

Pretty Pink Card-In-A-Box

I have a card-in-a-box class scheduled for this coming Friday night (23rd October) at 7pm and two guests have had to drop out. The kits are already cut, so it would be no trouble to include a couple of extras at the table for this class.

Of course, you don't have to go with pink, or flowers, just let your creativity guide you. I'd love to have some more samples ready before the class, but it's a fairly busy week, and I most likely won't have time. I will have a fishing one to demonstrate on Friday night. Stars and balloons are a couple of other possibilities also.

The class is held at my home in South Morang, Victoria.It costs $20 and takes 2 - 2½ hours. Email me (rpalmieri5@bigpond.com) if you are interested or would like any further information.

Cheers
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel