Thursday 22 October 2015

Happy Happy Birthday Balloons CMCC#94


There's a card making class at my house tomorrow night and I needed to make another sample using Celebrate Today and those gorgeous Balloon Framelits. This combo. is good for all ages, little and big kids, significant birthdays, new arrivals, graduations and so on.......  I was ready to make it up in primary colours but when I saw this colour challenge at Colour me! I thought it might make for a lively combination. I had to hunt around for some DSP to suit this and took a sheet from Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack for the base, and another from Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper Stack for the top flaps.


 I stamped out a number of balloons in Elegant Eggplant,Watermelon Wonder and one in Pumpkin Pie and then could pick and choose which to use. There are some sweet little banners in both stamps and framelits and I inked up with Stampin' Write Markers. The last little touch was a label from  Day Of Celebration, it says Happy Birthday {All Day}, within another balloon.

On the long rear panel, there is room to write a personal message, but it had to be decorated with Celebrate and a couple more balloons, this time from Balloon Bash. It's a lot of balloons, but no doubt one of the children in my life will enjoy it.

Cheers
Rachel






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is so festive and fun- I am sure the recipient will be thrilled!! Thanks for playing along with us at Colour Me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! What an impressive display of color-coordinating, birthday fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel