Monday 31 March 2014

See Ya Later Sale-A-Bration!

I thought it might be fun to share this card I made while on holiday this summer. When I go away, I take only a box of supplies, but there is an old sewing machine at the holiday house, so that is the time I sew on cards. I took my SALE-A-BRATION stamps, paper and the banner punch. I had also dry embossed card-front size pieces of card and taken them with me, and this one in Tangerine Tango has been embossed with the Sale-a-bration freebie Decorative Dots Embossing Folder. It really stretches my creativity having limited supplies, but gets some good samples made to show my customers.

CAS on Sunday has a challenge to use stitching, Faux or Real.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This stamp set is called See Ya Later and is only available (free) with your $90 order, until 11.30pm tonight.(Australia) The Banner Punch has a matching stamp set, Banner Blast, and a couple of those banners have been stamped with the outline stamp from that set. Even the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper was a freebie, it's just the best time of the year to put in a big order, because you still get hostess dollars to spend once you've spent $300 and 3 SALE-A-BRATION items too. I stock up on card, Dimensionals and Snail refills. So don't forget,  SALE-A-BRATION ends in 5 hours in Australia, hurry!

Cheerio for now,
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. This is really a great card! I love it!
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card ;)
    Thank you so much for joining CAS in Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel