Monday 16 September 2013

Paris!

We're in Paris!

My husband and I have been travelling around Ireland and England for a few weeks now, catching up with some of my relatives, and doing a LOT of sight-seeing.

Our trip is coming to an end, our wedding anniversary is in a couple of days, and although it isn't a big one ending in zero, we have been married for more than thirty years, so it's big enough to celebrate in Paris.

We've come from London on Eurostar, with no real plans except dinner up the Eiffel Tower and I was playing around with a few of my stamps and came up with this little piece to be the heading for my scrapbook page, I think.

Most of the stamps are retired now, but they will remain in my stash for some time yet.
Artistic Etchings has Amour and the Eiffel Tower, Elements of Style is the lovely roses, French Foliage has the Paris postmark and the scrap of script (a french poem) and the NEW stamp set Really Good Greetings is what inspired the whole idea! It actually says "finally a day that Really is all about YOU" but that was easy enough to leave off and change to "us".

Au revoir,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel