Saturday 21 September 2013

Happy Anniversary




I had a friend come over for a stamping session recently. She was so excited that her dear niece had become engaged and wanted to make her a special card. So off we went to Pinterest and found this gorgeous card by Heather Klump and my friend proceeded to make her version of the card complete with the paper piercing, while I made an anniversary card.



I think maybe this is a little TOO pink to give to my sweetheart, but today is our wedding anniversary, so Happy Anniversary darling. Home in our own bed tonight - lovely!

Rain or Shine with three cute umbrellas was a Mini catalogue line that wasn't carried over :(  - we said goodbye to it at the end of June. We both used the heart stamp from Love and Laughter and my friend used the greetings in that set too, while I grabbed A Word For You (retired), I love the script on those stamps. Mainly I used Strawberry Slush and Bermuda Bay, with some other pinks mixed into the hearts. Aren't these NEW colours lovely?


Cheers
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel