Saturday 6 November 2021

Another Whimsical Tree

 


Whimsy & Wonder Suite on pages 24-25 is very easy to work with. I was able to easily make these 3 cards in a couple of hours, and thoroughly enjoyed myself.


Using only the stamp set, dies, designer series paper and a few other bits from my stash. I love using the strips of paper behind the trees, don't they look festive?

Here's a summary of the three cards I've shared this week.

Trees in the foreground for CASE-ing The Catty - Sunday

Mint version in the rear - Whimsical Trees


PAT6J27R





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel