Sunday 7 November 2021

CASE An Animal Card CTC#343



The CASE-ing The Catty Crew are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from Australia & New Zealand who take inspiration weekly from the catalogues. The catalogues are a fantastic resource and we love to inspire you to seek inspiration there too.


This week we are CASE-ing an animal Card from either catalogue. I headed to page 86 of the Annual Catty, and Badger Besties. It's not necessary to use the same set, or even an animal stamp set, so I am using one called Blessings Of Home. You will get to see more of this stamp soon, and it will be available to order January 3rd, 2022.



To CASE Badger Besties, the flowers have been substituted for the central image on a rectangle, and the strips glued haphazardly are a direct CASE, using the Heart & Home DSP.




Gold Facetted Gems and gold twine have been added to embellish the design.


The random style isn't really my 'thing', so I continued on to make a clean and simple layered version. Which do you prefer?


The same 2cm strips were cut to a uniform length, and placed on a white rectangle. The die cut flower has been placed on top, using Pale Papaya open-weave ribbon with the gold facetted gems this time.


I'm wondering if the Wink Of Stella used on the large central flower shows up in the close -up picture? I'm curious to see Rebecca's creation, so let's hop on over.


We love having you join in our challenges. Ask to join our Facebook group, and then add a picture of your CASE, and let us know which card or project you've CASE-d. No blog required, no special qualifications.


PAT6J27R


Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.




3 comments:

  1. Both lovely cards, Rachel. I can't do the random thing, which is probably why I love the strips and layers on your second card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOVE the random thing - it is stunning!!! What a glorious card - and you have TOTALLY inspired me!! THankyou so much!! I love your case!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do a great random!! I love how you have used the flowers instead of animals. And I love it in cinnamon cider as well.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel