Sunday 17 January 2021

CTC #301 CASE The SALE-A-Bration Catalogue





The Design Crew at CASE-ing the Catty  like to share all the exciting design possibilities included in the pretty catalogue pictures, so you can create amazing cards of your own. CASE stands for 'copy and selectively edit' so you can be inspired by a colour combination, the way the elements are placed on a card, the number of embellishments etc. This week we are looking at the SAB catty, and I have stopped at page 4/5, Darling Donkeys.


Rather than just copy, I've taken elements of the card and adapted to create my own design. Hydrangea Hill paper was on my table because there were strips left over after cutting card fronts. They co-ordinate so prettily, so I thought I would use them together like in the picture circled.


It's a simple layout, with the 3 strips of paper, and the donkey stamped onto the greeting banner, and note how his ear is escaping the confines of the label? That really appealed to me, but Free As A Bird suited this paper better.


 On the other card, with 3 birds a different layout was created. The frames came about because as I rummaged through my Purple Posy card stock, I came across these two already made, and decided to include them. I love to use up all the bits and pieces, do you?

 Purple Posy is one of the 5 colours retiring at the end of May, so if  it is a favourite, now could be a good time to restock. I always do a mini stock take during SAB to replenish dimensionals, multi-purpose glue and card, so I earn those SAB rewards too.

Don't forget, this week we are CASE-ing the SALE-A-Bration Catalogue, and you can too. Add your submission on our Facebook page


Next up is the talented Rebecca Scurr, do check out her project.


Please get in touch if you'd like a copy of the mini catalogue mailed to you, Australian addresses only please. Email rpalmieri5@bigpond or text 0417 500 681 "Catalogue please," followed with your name, address and phone number. If you live elsewhere, you can ask a demonstrator in your market.

You can shop for these items by clicking on the pictures below, or popping over to my shop anytime. If you need some advice, please call me, or email if you are more comfortable. 

KCZVXHYU



SALE-A-Bration is a great time to join Stampin' Up! and I'd love to help you as you enjoy benefits like a 20% discount,  a free starter pack of business supplies and support from our team. Read most often asked questions here and when you are ready, sign up here. Call or email if you'd like to connect first. Previous team members welcome to rejoin.





 

Product List

6 comments:

  1. Oh your cards are just wonderful. I love this paper, and have not yet cut it -eeeek!! But I really love what you've done here, so maybe I could CASE you???!!! Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour palette you've used and yes the birds work very well. Made me sad realising how close we are to losing Purple Posy though. I'm a big fan of using up leftovers and also feel the need to CASE you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, pretty! The papers are gorgeous, and I agree that the birds are the perfect accompaniment for them. I love how you've incorporated the bird into the sentiment label on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel, your cards are beautiful. I love the soft colours you’ve used and the Hydrangea DSP works perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The frame looks great and the birds works well with this DSP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two pretty cards! I love the birds instead of the donkey. They go perfectly with the paper.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel