Tuesday 5 May 2020

Delivering Sunshine




Last week I was feeling a bit blue, and I won't be the only one with the endless isolation going on at present. What to do when you're feeling sad - well... distract yourself for a start and since it was cold and wet last week, I wasn't planning on going for a walk so I got busy making cards.



I ended up making heaps of them, even more than I could share in this photo, so I am now busy writing notes inside and mailing them off to random people who I think might appreciate a little bit of cheering up.



When I bought this stamp set, I was thinking it was a cute one to make customer thank you cards, but actually those sentiments are just so bright and cheerful. The great thing is, this stamp is retiring and you can add it to your stash for $16.80 (in Australia). There's a link at the end of the post which will take you right to it in my online shop. Check out the Last-Chance Products AND the Clearance Rack for lots of crafting bargains.


This lovely sunshine streaming into my craft room is great after the cold autumn spell we just had, so that walk might be on today's agenda I think.


G4CD9HXX
1-31 May


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel