Friday 12 April 2019

Amazing Wreath


I CASEd the very talented Nicole Wilson in West Australia, who had made this wreath card. I always forget to use the pretty embellishments I order, so I made sure to use these wooden flowers. They were a recent SAB free pick with my $90 order, but there are similar ones available in the main catalogue.



If you are just starting out on your stamping journey, or you have some experience, Incredible Like You is a great stamp set to begin with. You could start by ordering a kit which is designed to go with it, or just a pack of notecards. Single layer cards are just as attractive as the more layered ones. The wreath has been hand-stamped, it doesn't need precise placement, just a lightly drawn circle as a guide.



I'd love to help you on your crafting journey, get in touch if you need some help. You can order products in my online store anytime of the day or night, click on an item (below) and it will take you to that item in the online shop.
GY6WH27D



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel