Tuesday 8 January 2019

AWH Colour Creations #30 Mint Macaron


A big welcome back and Happy New Year! Each week, Colour Creations has been creating with a colour from the Stampin' Up! colour family and this week the featured colour is Mint Macaron. It isn't obviously the main player on my card. That is Soft Seafoam, which tones so beautifully with Mint Macaron, in its role as key support. Most greens sit happily alongside each other.

When I saw Wonderful Romance stamp set in the Occasions catalogue, it was the one I wanted to order most of all, but because it wasn't on the Product Purchase Premier (that's a special limited offer for demonstrators who attend SU events) I thought I was going to have to be patient. 


Just like it seemed that I would have to be patient with Prize Patrol too. It was a 3-day event in Orlando, and my number was the absolute last number called - on the last day. BUT, big bonus, I came home with Wonderful Romance. Naturally, I was thrilled and could hardly wait to ink it up.


 I've kept my card quite simple - a stamped image, coloured with Stampin' Blends and 3 pearls for embelishment. You may notice background stamping on the card base too, which is a delightful way of tying it all together.


The inside is plain, but has been layered with Mint Macaron behind the Whisper White, so plenty of space to write a long message, or I can still stamp a suitable sentiment when I know who the recipient will be. Now you can pop over to Catherine Proctor, see what she created using Mint Macaron and check out the list of other bloggers participating.






5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Rachel! Mint Macaron does coordinate so well with Soft Seam Foam and you have created a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful colour combination Rachel and with your colouring it looks like Eucalyptus leaves. Thanks for hopping along tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Rachel! It's so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love this card Rachel, I think this set is going on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card Rachel, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel