Saturday 9 June 2018

Join My Team

I am looking for new people to join my fabulous Stampin’ Up! team. My team are known as the FUNdamentals and we stamp together, attend events together and enjoy being part of the Stampin’ Up!  community. It has bought so much enjoyment, fun and friendship into my life, I want that for you too. 


We had a gathering in Melbourne a few weeks ago to share ideas and make some projects together. Only one of my team was free that day, but I had a house guest for a few days from South Australia. Over the seven & a half years I've been a demonstrator, I've made many new friends:  like-minded people who love crafting.

Rachel & Carmela -FUNdamental Team members


Did you know you can join just for yourself to save $$ and not do any parties or selling? It costs just $169, and you will end up saving over 30% on your choice of new products in your starter kit order, then an ongoing 20% discount. Join us as a happy personal shopper today by purchasing the Starter Kit. It’s the PERFECT time to join, because you can choose up to $235 of BRAND NEW products in your kit, and will get 8 new catalogues to share with friends and work colleagues too. You choose everything, and Stampin' Up! add in the business supplies at no cost to you.


It's quick and easy to join online today, there are no exit fees or ABN’s needed, and if you decide it's not for you, you just keep everything and go back to being a customer. I would really love to grow my team, so if this offer sounds like it’s a good fit for you (at the very least you are saving $$ on products!) private message me, or contact me today for an obligation free chat about joining our great team. It’s the best thing I have ever done for myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel