- Only one stamp set - Stampin' Up!® Beautiful You
- Archival Stampin' Pad Basic Black
- A pack of Watercolor Pencils
- Extra Thick Whisper White card or a pack of Whisper White notecards
Both the cards featured here today are simply stamped directly onto the single folded Extra Thick Whisper White card. It pays to practise first on scrap paper, grid paper is even handier because you'll be able to see if the stamp is straight. The card with purple has a piece of washi tape added inside for some extra interest, and the one below has a strip of patterned paper from Cupcakes and Carousels.
Initially, looking through the catalogue I wasn't sure what I liked the most, but after Jackie Noble (another member of CASE-ing The Catty crew) demonstrated her projects made with Beautiful You, I was totally sold on this set. You can click on Jackie's name to see her projects. It's no coincidence that the pack of Watercolor Pencils is also featured on this page, because they are made for each other!!
Three things I like about this stamp set.
- The outline images are great to colour with pencils, markers or ink. You can also use the squiggle image to fill the dresses with colour, or stamp onto patterned paper (DSP) and cut and paste.
- They have such a variety of sentiments to use with these images, eight different ones in fact.The two fonts contrast giving the sentiments a vibrant, energetic look.
- It is available in red rubber for crisp, clear images and the option of wood mount (wooden blocks supplied) or clear mount (use your acrylic blocks)
I'm in South Morang, Victoria and I have most of January off from my usual day job, so there are days and evenings available for you to have a party. Just gather a handful of friends, neighbours, relatives, whoever. I'll bring some catalogues, stamps and ink, you and your friends get to try before you buy, and all you'll have to do is open a packet of Tim Tams and put the kettle on. You will earn Hostess dollars from the orders, so your friends can help get you started on your stamping journey. Call or text me on 0417 500 681 or email email@example.com if you want to find out more.
You might like to make this card, using Beautiful You, 4 coloured pencils and a blender pen. You'll discover how relaxing colouring is, and have a lovely card to send to someone. If you can't be bothered to host, but want some tuition, come to a Quick & Easy class and you can stamp 2 cards, I'll supply everything and it will cost you $15. During January, 3rd-19th, we can arrange a time to suit you. South Morang is on the northern outskirts of Melbourne.
This is a fairly basic card, not at all difficult to make, and in my next post, I will share how to "step-it-up". Have you received your NEW Occasions Catalogue and the SALE-A-Bration Catalogue yet? You can contact me or your usual Stampin' Up!® demonstrator for your copies.