Thursday 15 September 2016

A Little Llama Drama

Once I spotted a very cute 'photo bomb' card by Tami White I had to CASE it. You know that means 'copy and share everything'. The llama has the cheekiest look on it's face, I guess that is the nature of that creature though. When the holiday catalogue was released and it had another Christmas Llama, plus a big bear and baby bear, I was totally sold. It is actually called Fa-La-La-La Friends if you're looking for it in the Holiday Catalogue. Maybe you love it too.
 Well, just till 21st September, you can get the matching Fiesta Time Framelits at 25% off, at only $33.75. You can check out the other specials in my online shop under Special Offers. Don't forget to check the Clearance Rack too, as new items were added this week.



This DSP is Blooms and Bliss and the colours in it are lovely. I've used Island Indigo with this paper, and the Burlap ribbon seems to suit the subject pretty well.




I can't remember what these cards are called but I decided to use it with Birthday Fiesta too, as it gives a bigger area to add banners and streamers which are included in these stamp and framelit sets. The 'photo bomb' element is making another appearance here also.



There is still space to write a greeting, but you can do so much with the additional space, I'm thinking maybe some more cacti, what do you think?

Cheers, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel