Wednesday 9 March 2016

Rose Wonder Birthday

I had a couple of cards to make for friends this weekend just past, and this one has been handed over today.
My last Stampin' Up!® order contained the Rose Wonder stamp and Rose Garden Thinlets bundle - even I like to save 15%!!!




I was very inspired by last Sunday's CASE-ing The Catty Bloghop too, when a lot of the design team used this combination, with lots of different effects.

I had some fun die cutting several different colours of the smaller rose, and then putting them together in different combinations. This particular version has a Rich Razzleberry outline, and some petals, along with Blackberry Bliss, Perfect Plum and Wisteria Wonder. It has a lovely rich, jewel tone. I've kept the leaf quite basic this time - I'm liking the clean, uncluttered look of this card.

The iside has a sentiment from Happy Happenings and a strip of Bohemian DSP across the bottom. This paper is only available until May 31st, not long till we see a new catalogue now, so it's time to order any ink, paper or ribbon of the retiring In colours before the rush is on.

The colours retiring this year are Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon (my favourite) , Hello Honey and Tangelo Twist.

If you need supplies and you have an Australian shipping address I'd love to be your demonstrator. You can shop in my online store anytime, and I can advise you on how to use your new products. I also hold classes at home if you're able to get to South Morang, Victoria.

Do let me know if you'd like information, catalogues or product advice.

Cheers, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel