Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year! First Classes For 2016

Happy New Year to all!!! We enjoyed the company of two sons, one D-I-L, and the youngest grandson for dinner on New Years Eve, but Oliver needed to go home to bed quite early. My husband and I enjoyed a quiet evening, and went to bed once the neighbourhood quietened down at 1 a.m.

 Today I've spent a lot of time in my craft room getting class samples made. It's very exciting with the Occasions catalogue being available for you to order from on January 5th, and SALE-A-Bration starts at the same time.

As a Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, I get to order from the new catalogues a month earlier - and that's why you're no doubt seeing lots of gorgeous new stamps, dies and papers on Pinterest at the moment. Perhaps you've been wondering what is involved in being a Stampin' Up!® demonstrator. I'm looking for new team members, so if you live in Australia, I'd love the opportunity to add you to my team, South'n Stampers. I'm happy to fill you in, if you let me know you're interested, there will be contact details at the end of the post.

On to class details now. My usual monthly class is the third Friday of the month, so 15th January. It will be possible to run a daytime class at 1pm - 3.30pm and an evening one at 7pm-9.30pm but I need to know who's coming so that I cut the correct amount of supplies. (Let me know by the 12th please).
I know that some of my regulars are unable to attend, so if you've been thinking about classes for a while, January might be as good a time as any to begin.


You will make three cards, two of them this month involve a fun technique, and one is a simple one-layer card. I will guide you through the steps if you need help, and you are free to choose whether you will make cards for men or women or a mix. These are all birthday cards. You will see my sample of a masculine and a feminine card for each, and you can copy them exactly or make changes to the design using the products I provide. The cost of the class is $20 and you do not need to bring anything.

If you don't already have a Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, I'd be happy to supply a copy of the Stampin' Up!® Occasions and SALE-A-Brations catalogues, if you send me your name and mailing address. Australian customers only thank you.
You can email me at rpalmieri5@bigpond.com  with class, catalogue, joining team in the subject line, depending on your interest.

Cheers, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel