Friday 11 December 2015

Remarkable Lily RS#193

Feeling a need to distract myself, [life is super-crazy at this time of year] I took to the computer for a quick look through some of the challenges out there. This sketch at RetroSketches inspired me to get inky. It has been quite a while since I've played along here, but their sketches always help unblock things for me when I'm stale, or just too tired to think.



Very, very simple stamping on this card. Remarkable You has some amazing floral images, including this Calla Lily. Cottage Greetings has some lovely sentiments, so 'clean and simple'.
I love the two different fonts.



I wanted a paper with some yellow in it, and Wildflower Fields, the new DSP for Stampin' Up!® Sale-a-bration (beginning January 3rd in Australia) includes Hello Honey. The two banners are also from that pack of Wildflower Fields.

Cheers, Rachel
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel