Wednesday 11 November 2015

Card-In-A-Box Birthday Fishies

Today was my husband's birthday, the first birthday in 41 years we have been apart!
My eldest and his wife had to fly interstate for a wedding, and I was in charge of their brood. Unfortunately, there's a couple of hours driving between homes, and it was important for the boys to continue attending school and kindergarten, so Pop has to wait till the weekend for birthday kisses!!!

I left his gift and card by the bed. I wonder if he waited till his birthday to open them? I put together a card-in-a-box card featuring By The Tide fish, shell and seaweed. The other stamp sets have retired now, but I do love Just Sayin' and Lovely Labels.

Cheers
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel