Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Card-In-A-Box Birthday Fishies

Today was my husband's birthday, the first birthday in 41 years we have been apart!
My eldest and his wife had to fly interstate for a wedding, and I was in charge of their brood. Unfortunately, there's a couple of hours driving between homes, and it was important for the boys to continue attending school and kindergarten, so Pop has to wait till the weekend for birthday kisses!!!

I left his gift and card by the bed. I wonder if he waited till his birthday to open them? I put together a card-in-a-box card featuring By The Tide fish, shell and seaweed. The other stamp sets have retired now, but I do love Just Sayin' and Lovely Labels.

Cheers
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is lovely to receive your positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel