Monday 26 October 2015

Best Thing CQC#313

For many, many years I was not a 'pink' person. I've raised five sons and must have totally tuned-out to feminine shades. That is, until we had a grand-daughter (after 4 grandsons) and I went on an all-pink spending spree. Now my attitude to this shade is quite positive.

 I brayered over the newsprint DSP with white craft ink to tone the print colour and had to wait for it to dry before stamping, using World Of Dreams. I liked the wording, "the best thing about a person like you" and took the opportunity to use the Hello You Framelits for a big dramatic 'you'. 

The stamp for this is actually arranged as a four-line verse, so I re-arranged the first two lines into a single line, before stamping the remainder of the verse on the inside. It says, 'is that you bring out the best in everyone.'  I love the stamps in this set using different flora there are two here on the outside, and another different one inside.

Cheers
Rachel



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful. I love how the white softens the newsprint and makes a great background for the floral images. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel