Saturday 11 July 2015

Blue Dinosaur Birthday CMCC#79

Blue is my favourite colour....any shade of blue! This makes the challenge at Colour Me..! this week,
impossible to resist. Bermuda Bay and Marina Mist are a couple of lovely blues, and only need a dash of white and a touch of black for contrast.
I had avoided making a dinosaur card when I was CASE-ing The Catty this week, even though I was itching to ink up No Bones About It. Everyone needs a dinosaur stamp at some stage, and this one is an absolute gem, with skeletons and party hats - perfect for those "older person" celebrations, but only if they have a sense of humour!!!!

You might say I've CASE-d the catty (page 47) case-d myself case-ing the catty yesterday, and cased my design team pal, Jess at the Paper Caper. If you're ever stuck for inspiration, it's surprising how studying the catalogue can get the creativity happening again. This card is probably aimed at the junior end of the birthday market. It looks like one dinosaur is wishing the other a great birthday.Don't you love the contrast of those skeletons against the bodies. It's two-step stamping at its best with see through photopolymer stamps.

I hope you are having a fun weekend, whether it includes crafting or not.

Cheers,
Rachel








Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. What a great, guy card! Love your angled design! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome card! I just love the two-tone blue with the dinos and their bones. So much fun. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - congrats on being picked at colour me...!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel