Friday 19 June 2015

Tap, Tap Tap - It's Your Birthday!

When tidying my shelves, I'm reminded of stamps I loved a year ago, but neglect in the rush to use new ones. Repeating part of the formula from yesterday, there is a carryover stamp paired with a new one. If you count the inside, there's a long-retired stamp there too - 'wishing you' from Wacky Wishes combines so beautifully with the latest release Birthday Blossoms. Colour Me! came up with an inspiring colour scheme and I thought the sketch By Jen T at Freshly Made Sketches gave me lots of space to work with. However, keeping in mind that FMS like clean cards, I haven't cluttered it up too much.



Tap, Tap. Tap is the carryover stamp set, and I've used the typewriter and some of the letters on the Coastal Cabana background. Endless Birthday Wishes have some small typed-style words and two of them were added to the sheet of paper in the typewriter. Birthday wasn't one of the sentiments included in Tap, Tap, Tap.


The tiny flower from Something To Say seems to blend with the other blossoms quite well and adds a bit more pizzazz, along with the rhinestones. Having mentioned the inside, I s'pose I should share it! Sorry, I'm having camera issues with the flash not firing at the same time as the shutter releases. Hope its not serious as I head to Europe shortly.


Thanks for dropping by
Cheers
Rachel




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card! Thank you for joining us at Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely the way you've got the typewriter spilling out flowers. So quirky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! Love how you used the images. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is delightful! Way to incorporate the challenges :) Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us gals at Colour Me...! this week. We sure hope to see you back tomorrow for another challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel