Sunday 17 May 2015

Sprinkles Anyone? FMS186

I've had a busy few days, mainly playing with my pre-order goodies and having some of my team come check them out too. The weather has improved markedly over the past couple of days. so there have been opportunities to enjoy the sunshine outdoors. I could handle weather like this all the time.

I'm loving the new In Colors, I like them all, but seem to be using Watermelon Wonder first. In truth I thought it would be Mint Macaron, such a soft and pretty shade. I did know for certain that I would love the new stamp set Sprinkles of Life, after seeing examples made with it at the South Pacific Stampin' Up!® Convention. It has some great little sentiments and even better, there's a Tree Builder Punch to help with cutting the cloud/tree top/ cupcake icing.

I used Tip Top Taupe as the base behind the Watermelon Wonder and used paper piercing to add a little interest. Jen Brum at Freshly Made Sketches provided the sketch for inspiration. Some paper from Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper Stack was stamped for the paper patty under the pink icing. Paper stacks have been increased in size to 6" by 6", only another 2 inches, but it just means that the paper is more useable for scrapbook pages as well as larger greeting cards.

Looking forward to another big week at work,
cheers
Rachel












1 comment:

  1. So cute and fun! I love the bright colors and the polka dotted cupcake wrapper is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel