Sunday, 8 February 2015

Happy Day CTS109

I've had such a busy weekend, but I needed some 'me-time' before I organise Sunday dinner. I checked through to Case This Sketch and what do I see, but the delightful sketch you see below. You MUST pop over to see the work by the design team, and the other submissions.

I just had to switch the panel over to suit the way my brain thinks, and picking up my three favourite blue inks, I roughly inked up the long wavy border stamp from Chalk Lines. Continuing the blue theme I stamped and punched out the scalloped oval from Flamingo Lingo. The sentiment, Happy Day,  is also from Flamingo Lingo, but there's not a Flamingo in sight for this simple card. The final decoration is a Petite Petals flower stamped and punched, and finished off with a Daffodil Delight Candy Dot.

Thanks for popping by,
Rachel.











Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. I love how you flipped the sketch! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh ! I like it. So blue so Nice! Bonne soirée

    ReplyDelete

It is lovely to receive your positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel